OORT (奥尔特云) 5 月 25 日 AMA 中文翻译
Thank you so much everybody for coming in and to our monthly ask for anything. Welcome and. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening from wherever you are. Thank you guys so much for tuning in, and I see a lot of familiar faces in the crowd. This is julia from world's marketing team speaking. And today.
非常感谢大家来参加我们每月的活动,并提出任何要求。欢迎和。无论你在哪里,早上好,下午好,晚上好。非常感谢你们的收看,我在人群中看到了很多熟悉的面孔。我是全球营销组的朱莉娅。而今天。
again, we have the honor of having work foundation. Chairman。
再一次,我们邀请到 OORT 基金会主席。
mike robinson here with us, he will be sharing all of the project update and the latest happening around world, such as our ongoing airdrop.
迈克・罗宾逊在这里和我们一起,他将分享所有的项目更新和世界各地发生的最新事件,例如我们正在进行的空投。
So let's please welcome mike to the stage. Everybody.
让我们欢迎迈克上台。
Hello, everyone.
大家好。
Hello. Thumbs up if you can hear me. Loud and clear.
你好。如果你能听到我的声音,请竖起大拇指。响亮而清晰。
Good to be here.
很高兴来到这里。
We have much to discuss.
我们有很多要讨论的。
There's a lot of great things happening at ort, which we are just really excited about. And the ability to share that with our community is something that we are very focused on。
在 ORT 发生了很多伟大的事情,我们对此感到非常兴奋。与我们的社区分享的能力是我们非常关注的事情。
We just want to be able to interact, engage more with our community.
我们希望能够互动,更多地参与我们的社区。
As you've seen, I。
如你所见,我。
just recently rolled out my twitter.
最近刚刚推出了我的 Twitter。
so。
所以。
that will help with the online presence. You can always text or dm or comment on my tweet. You'll see that i'm pretty active in replying. So wonderful. I just wanna get things started. I think now it's eleven o five. We can take this off.
这将有助于在线展示。你可以随时发短信或 DM 或评论我的推文。你会发现我回复得很积极。太棒了。我只想让事情开始。我想现在是十一点零五分。我们可以把这个拿掉。
在五月,我们有一个好消息,那就是我们与 **EMURGO(Cardano 协议创始实体公司,其代币 ADA 市值位列整个币圈第六)** 的合作关系。你能告诉我们更多关于这方面的情况吗?
Yes, so very good. I was really excited about this relationship and partnership. This is a long term partnership that we have established with the merkel.
是的,非常好。我对这种关系和合作伙伴关系感到非常兴奋。这是我们与默克尔建立的长期伙伴关系。
So first off.
所以首先。
everyone should be aware that the margo is the or one of the leading venture arms for cardinal and one of the founding。
每个人都应该知道,EMURGO 是 Cardano 的主要风险投资机构之一,也是创始机构之一。
entities of cardinal.
Cardano 的实体。
So this gives us fort, the cardinal ecosystem. This is gonna be instrumental in helping or it's phase of like rapid growth and global marketing initiatives, both art and cardinals ecosystem, share a common scientific heritage.
所以这给了我们堡垒,主要的生态系统。这将有助于帮助快速增长和全球营销计划的阶段,生态系统共享共同的科学遗产。
We both emphasize academia and research driven approach to our product development.
我们都强调学术和研究驱动的产品开发方法。
As you are aware, or it was a breakthrough at columbia。
如你所知,这是哥伦比亚大学的一个突破。
university。
大学。
by doctor lee。
李教授。
and doctor yang and several notable scientists. This is what brings us here. So watch technology is built on open source protocols that complement emerges commitment to the growth of block chain ecosystems.
杨博士和几位著名科学家。这就是我们来这里的原因。因此,Watch 技术建立在开源协议的基础上,这些协议补充了 EMURGO 对区块链生态系统增长的承诺。
it indicates like the synergies between both companies which。
它表明了两家公司之间的协同效应。
is。
是。
going to be and already is a thriving relationship partnership that we have here.
我们在这里已经建立了一种蓬勃发展的伙伴关系。
Ken kodama.
儿玉健。
founder and managing partner of e merkel ventures. He was excited about the partnership that we have, and the announcement made and acknowledge the potential of their technology with ours as well. How we can revolutionize the web three space. So cardinal and ort, we're looking at this in a more symbiotic perspective. And that would be through this relationship that was established with embargo. One of our investors. So can also emphasize that decentralized storage protocols, like ort, are going to be an effective compliment to cloud storage and will contribute significantly to realizing a more secure environment in the decentralized three era.
EMURGO 的创始人和管理合伙人。他对我们的合作伙伴关系和所做的声明感到兴奋,并承认他们的技术与我们的技术的潜力。我们如何彻底改变网络三个空间。所以卡迪纳尔和奥特,我们从更共生的角度来看待这个问题。这将通过与禁运建立的关系来实现。我们的投资者之一。因此,我还可以强调,像 oORT 这样的分散式存储协议将成为云存储的有效补充,并将为在分散式三代中实现更安全的环境做出重大贡献。
If we just。
如果我们只是。
zoom out a little bit and see where we are in a little epic of humanity, we're looking now at the。
缩小一点,看看我们在人类的小史诗中所处的位置,我们现在看到的是。
technological of society.
社会的技术。
What's gonna be needed as far as the infrastructure to build this out? If you take a look at just meta versus they lack that infrastructure, and this is the。
我们需要什么样的基础设施来建造它呢?如果你只看元数据,而他们缺乏基础设施,这就是。
solution, the challenge that ought is solving for.
解决方案,应该是解决的挑战。
So we are in the right。
所以我们是对的。
space。
空格。
at the right time。
在适当的时候。
that by the right venture partners. Amazing.
由合适的风险投资伙伴。令人惊讶的。
I know that a lot of our community members has been waiting for the announcement of this partnership and investment. And people are really glad to see that an art cto doctor yang has met with mister code armor at consensus this year. So that was, yes, truly.
我知道我们社区的许多成员一直在等待这一合作关系和投资的宣布。人们非常高兴地看到,艺术首席技术官杨博士在今年的 Consensus 会议上与 CodeArmor 先生会面。所以,是的,真的。
But more most importantly, hopefully, if any of you, all that are listening now were at consensus, I hope you were able to。
但更重要的是,如果你们中的任何一个人,所有现在正在听的人都达成了共识,我希望你们能够达成共识。
meet some of our team there.
在那里见见我们团队的一些人。
We did do quite the circuit to start the year and still are gonna be doing more right?
我们在今年开始的时候确实做了相当多的赛道,而且还会做得更多,对吗?
Just being in nftnyc hong kong consensus. I'm hopeful that you all were able to meet with。
只是在 NFTNYC 香港共识。我希望你们都能见到。
some of our team members.
我们的一些团队成员。
Just。
只是。
see that we're real and be able to。
看到我们是真实的,并且能够。
ask the questions that you might have in mind and get those answers that might be outstanding on your end.
问你可能想到的问题,并得到那些对你来说可能很突出的答案。
So。
那么。
that's one thing that we're focused on is just being approachable. Right? So。
我们关注的一件事就是平易近人。对的?那么。
that's one of the reasons why i'm here on twitter now. So fantastic.
这也是我现在在 Twitter 上的原因之一。太棒了。
Julia, back to you.
朱莉娅,回到你身边。
Right? We have another exciting news being that our second test net。
对的?我们有另一个令人兴奋的消息,那就是我们的第二个测试网。
wiggins officially ended in early may.
惠更斯在 5 月初正式结束。
And this is a。
这是一个。
the end of another era for work. Mike.
工作的另一个时代的结束。迈克。
would you like to elaborate more on this?
你想更详细地说明这一点吗?
Yeah, sure. So we successfully concluded our second test set on friday。
是啊,当然。所以我们在周五成功地完成了第二次测试。
may 5th。
5 月 5 日。
at 9:00 am exactly. And that marked another milestone in our development.
上午 9 点整。这标志着我们发展的另一个里程碑。
Despite the test nets, conclusion, ccn token holders maintain the ability to conduct transactions within the test net environment.
尽管测试网络,结论,CCN 代币持有者保持在测试网络环境中进行交易的能力。
And all state ccn。
和所有状态 CCN。
and locked rewards are accessible for withdrawal through the hawaiians mining page and bonding pool. So that ensured seamless access, earned benefits.
锁定的奖励可通过夏威夷人采矿页面和绑定池提取。这样就保证了无缝接入,获得了收益。
Now, what is very cool here is with that test net being closed now, that just means we're gearing up very close to the launch of olympus, which we are。
现在,非常酷的是,测试网现在关闭了,这意味着我们正在为奥林巴斯(主网)的发布做准备,我们正在做准备。
still on target for an olympus. Is our main net?
仍然是奥林巴斯的目标。是我们的主网吗?
Is there any wiggins miners in the chat? If so, let us know by。
聊天中有威金斯矿工吗?如果是这样,请让我们知道。
tracing your hand or send a heart emoji down here.
追踪你的手或者在这里发送一个心形表情符号。
I believe。
我相信。
the next big are definitely the main net and we are preparing for what everyone is probably pondering on, which is our tge that part.
下一个大的肯定是主网,我们正在准备每个人可能都在思考的东西,这是我们的 TGE 的一部分。
We're still on target, but I don't want to mention too much yet until。
我们仍然在目标上,但我不想提太多,直到。
we have everything outlined。
我们把一切都列出来了。
on the tge side of things. But nonetheless, we are on target for all that i've mentioned earlier. So all the aforementioned are looking very strong.
在事情的 TGE 方面。但尽管如此,我们正在实现我之前提到的所有目标。所以前面提到的一切看起来都很强大。
Amazing. So glad to hear that we're on schedule on time for this.
令人惊讶的。很高兴听到我们准时按计划进行。
We have another new development just recently. So we're hosting an ongoing airdrop. That's quite a grand event that's happening happened ever since。
我们最近又有了新的进展。所以我们正在进行空投。这是一个相当大的事件,从那时起就一直在发生。
the world airdrop history. And we would like。
世界空投史。我们想要。
for you guys to。
让你们去。
join us on our journey to reshape the future of decentralized storage。
加入我们的旅程,重塑去中心化存储的未来。
and data services. The work data cloud airdrop。
和数据服务。工作数据云空投。
is an opportunity that。
是一个机会。
the。
那。
that we are providing for you to earn words.
我们正在为你提供赚钱的机会。
exclusive badges and tokens and。
专属徽章和代币。
further immerse in yourself in the our groundbreaking world of our data cloud.
进一步沉浸在我们开创性的数据云世界中。
Mike, would you like to elaborate more of。
迈克,你想详细说明更多的。
why we should all participate in this airdrop? And how does it work?
为什么我们都要参与这次空投?它是如何工作的?
Julia, the eardrop that we've launched is basically that of almost reminiscent of like a soul bound token.
朱莉娅,我们推出的耳坠基本上是一种几乎让人联想到灵魂的象征。
It would。
它会。
be。
是。
in your wallet, once you've。
在你的钱包里,一旦你。
done all the tasks, I believe it's five tasks.
完成了所有的任务,我相信是五个任务。
and you'll be able to claim this badge.
你就可以领取这个徽章了。
The badge is essentially。
徽章本质上是。
bragging rights that shows that you're one of the。
炫耀的权利,表明你是其中之一。
founding participants on the or chain. And it also will incentive eyes。 and qualify for more additional incentives that are coming down the pipeline. So we want to make this really community driven. Once again, our focus has。 really pivoted to the community.
OR 链上的创始参与者。它也会刺激眼睛。并有资格获得即将推出的更多额外激励措施。所以我们想让这个真正由社区驱动。再一次,我们的重点是。真正以社区为中心。
Prior focuses were on enterprise. Those relationships that was necessary for us to have a real business.
以前的重点是企业。这些关系是我们真正做生意所必需的。
Now we're looking at。
现在我们看到的是。
how we can get our community involved.
如何让我们的社区参与进来。
So you all can enjoy more perks and benefits。
所以你们都可以享受更多的津贴和福利。
from these relationships, these existing enterprise relationships that we have.
从这些关系中,我们现有的这些企业关系。
Now.
现在。
as julia shared this eardrop.
朱莉娅分享了这个耳坠。
it's。
它是。
basically gonna take place from may 16th around june 15. So feel free to dive in.
基本上从 5 月 16 日到 6 月 15 日左右。所以请随意投入。
engage. This is going to be very.
参加。这将是非常。
very much.
非常喜欢。
So。
那么。
the ability to say I was one of the first orticans that I can show this as proof with my badge.
有能力说我是第一个奥蒂卡人,我可以用我的徽章来证明这一点。
you'll be able to get some ccn tokens as well.
您还可以获得一些 CCN 代币。
Now, participation is pretty straightforward with engaging activities. Basically, you'd be connecting with us on twitter, discord and telegram this day up to date on all things sport, trying out our initiatives or excuse me, the like innovative like storage services, the dss specifically firsthand. We would love to get more feedback。
现在,参与是非常直接的参与活动。基本上,你可以在 Twitter、Discord 和 Telegram 上与我们联系,了解所有关于体育的最新消息,尝试我们的计划,或者不好意思,像存储服务这样的创新,特别是 DSS 的第一手资料。我们希望得到更多的反馈。
on our products from the community. So we want our community to be using these and just being able to speak eloquently on challenges that they might have discovered.
我们的产品来自社区。因此,我们希望我们的社区能够使用这些,并能够雄辩地谈论他们可能已经发现的挑战。
or just what they love about it. Right?
或者只是他们喜欢它的原因。对的?
So far, dss is live. We want you all to be utilizing this.
到目前为止,DSS 已上线。我们希望你们都能利用这个。
We want you all to be able to share your exciting journey by inviting more friends to the ord ecosystem and also unsealing. So each step in this ear drop basically deepens your understanding of our technology and amplifies our collective strength. So it's very interesting this approach, because we want our community to get。
我们希望大家能够通过邀请更多朋友加入 ORD 生态系统并解封,来分享你们激动人心的旅程。所以这个滴耳剂的每一步基本上都加深了你对我们技术的理解,并增强了我们的集体力量。所以这种方法非常有趣,因为我们希望我们的社区能够。
more involved by understanding our products so that。
更多地参与了解我们的产品,以便。
you'll be able to be an ambassador for work.
你可以成为工作大使。
So as a token of appreciation for participation as well.
也是对参与的一种感谢。
we are offering a。
我们提供一个。
top 30 % or of our participants, one of five unique ort badges and one ort。
前 30% 或我们的参与者,五个独特的 ORT 徽章之一和一个 ORT。
test net token.
测试网络令牌。
But the real prize lies in like the knowledge and connections you will gain in the process. Furthermore, if you collect all five badges within 3 months.
但真正的奖励在于你在这个过程中获得的知识和联系。此外,如果您在 3 个月内收集所有五个徽章。
will honor your dedication with。
将以你的奉献为荣。
1,000 ort, main net tokens, which will just show that it's a testament to。
1000 个 ORT,主要的网络代币,这将表明它是一个证明。
you being able to go through the tasks, to give us the feedback.
你能够完成任务,给我们反馈。
gain the badges.
获得徽章。
So you basically reap this reward. So it's our incentive。
所以你基本上收获了这个回报。所以这是我们的动力。
to get you all out.
把你们都弄出来。
trying or its product. Well.
尝试或其产品。好吧。
said mike and like mike mentioned.
迈克说得好,就像迈克提到的。
having these badges not only represents your that as a founding word can in the world ecosystem, we also specifically designed the each and every one of all five batches。
拥有这些徽章不仅代表了你作为世界生态系统的创始者,我们还专门设计了所有五个批次中的每一个。
to associate to have them associated with the specific power。
使它们与特定的异能相关联。
superpower of these badges.
这些徽章的超能力。
So I like to take this moment and introduce each and every one of them very briefly.
所以我想利用这个机会,非常简短地介绍他们中的每一个人。
First of all, we have。
首先,我们有。
a batch of origins. So this batch would represent the starting point of the word odyssey and。
一批起源。所以这一批将代表奥德赛这个词的起点。
all of the holders of the specific batch.
特定批次的所有持有者。
Granted a limited time free usage period of our to the future product or dss and this is so acknowledge your early support and belief in the potential of what?
授予我们对未来产品或 DSS 的有限时间免费使用期,这是对您早期支持和相信潜力的认可吗?
Second off, we have the bat of connection. I wish you all I can see this.
其次,我们有连接的球棒。我希望你们都能看到这个。
I will send the link to our article in this thread later so that you guys can see it, the graphics as well. The badge of connection symbolizes the importance of interconnected ness within the web three ecosystem. So holders of this batch will gain access to invite only events. weapon arts and workshops organized by work and our partners.
我稍后会在这个帖子里发送我们文章的链接,这样你们就可以看到它,还有图片。连接徽章象征着网络三大生态系统中互联互通的重要性。因此,此批次的持有者将获得仅邀请活动的访问权限。工作和我们的合作伙伴组织的武器艺术和研讨会。
And we third of we have the bat of innovation.
第三,我们有创新的 BAT。
This batch specifically celebrates the groundbreaking technological advancement and breakthroughs made by the work team.
这一批特别庆祝了工作团队取得的突破性技术进步和突破。
Shout out to our tech team over here.
向我们的技术团队致敬。
led by our cto doctor yang. Shareholders of this batch would enjoy early access to cutting edge products from both our ecosystem and our partners in this ecosystem.
由我们的首席技术官杨博士领导。这一批的股东将可以提前获得我们的生态系统和我们在这个生态系统中的合作伙伴的尖端产品。
And to stay ahead always。
永远保持领先。
curve off the innovation.
创新的曲线。
So。
那么。
4th is our batch of privacy.
第四是我们的一批隐私。
This is to。
这是为了。
our token to show that the protection of users data is a critical aspect of our mission here.
我们的令牌表明,保护用户数据是我们在这里的使命的一个关键方面。
And those who hope this batch can。
而那些希望这一批可以。
register to receive future airdrop rewards directly in our field. In all of our future events, aligning with the values of privacy and control over personal data. The last and also the rarest one of all is the badge of mastery. So as a culmination of the journey, holders of this batch can secure higher allocation, inwards, public offerings.
注册以直接在我们的领域获得未来的空投奖励。在我们未来的所有活动中,与隐私和个人数据控制的价值观保持一致。最后一个,也是最稀有的一个,是掌握的徽章。因此,作为旅程的高潮,这批股票的持有者可以获得更高的分配,向内公开发行。
This is a recognition of your mastery and deep commitment to the mission of words and the potential of The decentralized world。
这是对你的掌握和对文字使命和去中心化世界的潜力的深刻承诺的认可。
as a whole. So why not。
作为一个整体。那为什么不呢。
why not participate now and wait like a few days.
为什么不现在就参加,再等几天。
All these badges have their respective superpowers.
所有这些徽章都有各自的超能力。
so I would apply today.
所以我今天就申请。
It's fairly easy like。
这相当容易,就像。
mark mike has just mentioned simple task and big rewards. You make it to the top 30 and you get one of these badges is super cool.
马克・迈克,麦克刚刚提到了简单的任务和巨大的回报。如果你进入前 30%,你就会得到一枚这样的徽章,这真是太酷了。
And。
和。
check out our pin tweet were later in the threat. We will provide more information back to you. Mike.
看看我们的 PIN 推文是后来的威胁。我们将为您提供更多信息。迈克。
would you share some exciting updates on your end?
你能在你的终端上分享一些令人兴奋的更新吗?
For example, partnership or。
例如,合作伙伴关系或。
so。
所以。
there's a lot that's going on the or to be decide it keeps us very active and really busy.
有很多事情要做或者要决定,这让我们非常活跃,非常忙碌。
As you all are aware.
你们都知道。
I must touch on our del partnership. We are signed this partnership couple months back.
我必须谈谈我们与戴尔的伙伴关系。我们几个月前签了合作协议。
we've been waiting for this to go live. However, keep in mind。
我们一直在等待它的上线。但是,请记住。
that del is a technology. Megalith, it's very large. What has taken place is there have been some glitches on the back end that they're ironing out that keeps postponing this announcement. So。
戴尔是一种技术巨石,它非常大。发生的事情是,在他们正在解决的后端出现了一些小故障,导致这一声明一直被推迟。那么。
things are still fine there.
那里一切都很好。
which is very good, really exciting. That's going to, basically, ii just wanted to share that this is gonna give us the reach of over 10 million small medium enterprises within the del ecosystem.
这非常好,非常令人兴奋。基本上,我只是想分享一下,这将使我们获取 DELL 生态系统中拥有超过 1000 万家中小型企业。
For ort.
为了奥尔特。
this is big.
这是大的。
because they're gonna be able to utilize our dss and this is going to help with quality data storage, which seems to be aa not an industry standard at the moment in the。
因为他们将能够利用我们的 DSS,这将有助于高质量的数据存储,这似乎不是目前的行业标准。
data or decentralized data storage industry.
数据或分散的数据存储行业。
Also keep in mind that or it is more than data storage. We are actually and data solutions are。
还要记住,它不仅仅是数据存储。我们实际上是,数据解决方案是。
company
公司
sad to say that the expected launch of that partnership, which is supposed to take place, this month has been pushed for a few more weeks. We're still waiting on the dell side to find out more。
遗憾的是,这一伙伴关系本应在本月启动,但却被推迟了几周。我们仍在等待戴尔方面了解更多信息。
on when this is gonna go live.
什么时候上线。
But all is well on that end.
但最终一切都很好。
As far as our partnership is concerned.
就我们的合作关系而言。
because of this, now, what we have decided to do is。
正因为如此,现在,我们决定要做的是。
actually, we want to keep our community really excited about all the work that we've been doing, which I we've been breaking our legs.
实际上,我们想让我们的社区对我们一直在做的工作感到兴奋,我们一直在努力。
left and right.
左和右。
very like deprived of sleep, because of all the gripping and grinning that we're doing in new york city, across the world, in securing。
就像被剥夺了睡眠一样,因为我们在纽约市,在世界各地,在安全方面所做的一切都是扣人心弦的。
strong strategic partnerships.
强大的战略合作伙伴关系。
We have these partnerships in the pipeline.
我们正在筹备这些伙伴关系。
What we're internally decided to do now is to basically make announcements。
我们内部决定现在要做的基本上是发布公告。
about the partnerships。
关于合作关系。
once they are ready to go live, so。
一旦他们准备好上线,所以。
they're gonna come out the blue for our community.
他们会为我们的社区挺身而出。
We don't want to actually。
实际上我们不想。
have the experience that we just had the aforementioned experience anymore. So we're gonna be more cognizant of this.
有经验,我们刚刚有了前面提到的经验。所以我们要更多地认识到这一点。
I will let you know that we are currently in midst of。
我会让你知道我们目前正处于。
finalizing a partnership with another super node.
完成与另一个超级节点的合作。
a large data center that is on the west coast.
位于西海岸的大型数据中心。
This is gonna be huge for ort and our infrastructure, especially the resilience that is going to be built on the olympus maynet.
这对 ORT 和我们的基础设施来说将是巨大的,特别是将建立在奥林巴斯 Maynet 上的弹性。
I think that's huge for us.
我认为这对我们来说意义重大。
There is an extremely reputable chain in the space that we are。
在我们所在的领域,有一家非常有信誉的连锁店。
working with right now in establishing partnership. And that's going to also bring more potential opportunities as far as development。
现在正在建立合作伙伴关系。就发展而言,这也将带来更多的潜在机会。
to the ort ecosystem.
到 ORT 生态系统。
We have been speaking with。
我们一直在和。
another。
另一个。
storage product, which is。
存储产品,这是。
they essentially have。
他们基本上有。
community of developers. They would like to also bring those developers over to ort.
开发人员社区。他们也想把这些开发人员带到 ORT。
We do want you all to be aware that once may not goes live, we want everyone to just have at it on the geek hub and。
我们希望你们所有人都知道,一旦上线,我们希望每个人都能在极客中心上使用它。
take a look at what they can develop on our chain。
看看他们能在我们的链上开发什么。
for activity. I think that's gonna be huge. We want our community to begin to build solutions on our network.
为了活动。我认为这将是巨大的。我们希望我们的社区开始在我们的网络上构建解决方案。
And that would be very helpful.
这将非常有帮助。
They're actually aa real good conversation taking place were almost in the final round of。
他们实际上是一个很好的对话,几乎是在最后一轮。
the。
那。
partnership agreement.
合伙协议。
It's now held up in legal. It's one of the larger names in latin america.
它是拉丁美洲最大的品牌之一。
They've been in the space. This project has been in the space since 2017.
他们一直在太空中。这个项目自 2017 年以来一直在太空中。
Our。
我们。
partner cordy actually brought this relationship to us. Now, that would also give ort more。
合伙人科迪实际上把这种关系带给了我们。现在,这也会给 ORT 更多。
of a distribution。
分布的。
in the latin region. We're working on。
在拉丁地区。我们正在努力。
actually developing our presence across all emerging markets. This is one of our focal points.
实际上是在所有新兴市场发展我们的业务。这是我们关注的焦点之一。
really good conversations taking place。
正在进行非常好的对话。
with a。
用一个。
you would call this. It's a project that's based on the african continent。
你会把这叫做。这是一个基于非洲大陆的项目。
that brings all of the interested web three communities。
这给所有感兴趣的 Web 带来了三个社区。
to discover org.
要发现组织。
We're actually working on finalizing that relationship. And then we also have another large institutional partnership that's about to go live.
实际上,我们正在努力确定这种关系。然后我们还有另一个即将上线的大型机构合作伙伴关系。
We will announce that once it does, and that is besides dell. Lastly, we are now finalizing another strategic。
我们将宣布,一旦它这样做,这是除了戴尔。最后,我们正在敲定另一项战略。
launch partner. So you would look at del as our enterprise launch partner.
启动合作伙伴。因此,您会将 DEL 视为我们的企业启动合作伙伴。
We also have a crypto launch partner. They have。
我们还有一个加密启动合作伙伴。他们有。
over 3 million users.
超过 300 万用户。
625,000 of them are。
其中 62.5 万人。
active on a monthly basis, and then 250,000 are active on a daily basis.
每月活跃一次,然后每天有 25 万人活跃。
We are structuring that relationship now to make an explosive announcement in the coming weeks.
我们现在正在构建这种关系,以便在未来几周内发表一项爆炸性的声明。
I would keep my eyes on that pink that's going to be some of the explosion necessary to let。
我会把我的眼睛放在粉红色上,这将是一些必要的爆炸。
the world know about what.
全世界都知道。
So we're constantly working on amplifying。
所以我们一直在努力放大。
the or name and brand through these partnerships。
或通过这些合作伙伴关系的名称和品牌。
and utilizing these partnerships to。
并利用这些伙伴关系。
bring our community as much。
带给我们的社区一样多。
benefits and incentives as possible.
尽可能提供福利和奖励。
So that's where we stand at the moment with the partnerships. A lot of good. I know, iii don't want to mention the names yet, but you'll be seeing shortly。
这就是我们目前的合作伙伴关系。很多好的。我知道,我还不想提到名字,但你很快就会看到。
as they。
就像他们。
that come out。
那个出来。
through announcements。
通过公告。
that are gonna be made. In the coming days. And coming weeks, we have a real strong pipeline of announcements that are set to be launched.
会被制造出来的。在未来的日子里。在接下来的几周里,我们将推出一系列强大的公告。
Wonderful share. Thank you, mike. Do we have anything else to share? Where should we move on to the community q and a section?
精彩分享。谢谢你迈克。我们还有什么要分享的吗?我们应该在哪里继续进行社区问答部分?
No, that's this was。
不,那是这是。
very short, concise.
很短,简洁。
and straight to the point, because we also want to talk to the community and get their feedback and see what's going on their end, their thoughts.
开门见山,因为我们也想与社区交流,获得他们的反馈,了解他们的想法。
So I want to leave some time for community q and a amazing.
所以我想留一些时间给社区问答。
So everybody, if you wanted to say hi to mike or have any questions for us, you're more than welcome to raise your hand on. We will invite you to the floor. If you're a bit shy, that's also you can comment directly in this thread.
所以各位,如果你想和迈克打个招呼或者对我们有任何问题,非常欢迎你举手。我们将邀请您到现场。如果你有点害羞,你也可以直接在这个帖子里发表评论。
We will be able to see it.
我们将能够看到它。
feel free to ask away anything that's been on your mind.
你想问什么就问什么。
that you want to talk about, any suggestions that you want to make any relationships you want to connect us to. We are all ears.
你想谈论的任何建议,你想建立的任何关系,你想把我们联系起来。我们洗耳恭听。
Ii see that king of the southland have some questions he already left in the comment section. I'm gonna read this on his behalf. What will be the ratio of swapping test? Net tokens? Forwards may net token.
我看到南国之王已经在评论区留下了一些问题。我要替他读这个。交换测试代币的比例是多少?
I believe as it stands right now, those are supposed to be 1 to 1. Yes.
我相信现在的情况应该是 1 比 1。是的。
King of the southland, if you're still here, listening 1 to 1. Also were there be a staking feature for the as crayons test net?
南国之王,如果你还在这里,听 1 对 1。另外,AS Crayons 测试网是否有立桩功能?
I。
我。
I believe there will be, I need to follow up with doctor yang.
我相信会有的,我需要跟杨教授跟进。
So。
那么。
ii don't want to be out of turn.
我不想不按顺序。
We would need to follow up with you。
我们需要跟进你的情况。
if you can actually share your contact, so we can get that answer in circle back. That would be great.
如果你真的能分享你的联系方式,我们就能在圈子里得到答案。那就太好了。
Ii have him on twitter and I believe on daily as well. So I will I will follow up with him after this. So same person also asked that you have an unofficial relation with the dx called ccn swap. Are they trustworthy? And is it advised advisable to bite tokens from them?
我在推特上有他,我相信每天也有。所以我会在这之后跟进他。所以同一个人还问你与 DX 有一个非正式的关系,叫做 CCN 交换。他们值得信赖吗?建议从他们那里咬代币是明智的吗?
That I would say that was built by community members, which I I。
我会说这是由社区成员建立的,我是。
always promote community development. However, use at your own risk as that.
始终推动社区发展。但是,使用风险由您自行承担。
That was not built by ort.
那不是由 ORT 建造的。
dyor on that protocol. Amazing.
Dyor 在协议上。令人惊讶的。
Another question from e colis. It's it's the mainland launch still on time. So this mic actually has already touched up on in the is earlier is talk.
E Colis 的另一个问题。它是它是大陆发射仍然准时。所以这个麦克风实际上已经在早些时候的演讲中提到了。
looks like our communities are very much looking forward to the main at lunch and。
看起来我们的社区非常期待午餐的主要内容。
just a to give a little bit more insight on the main net.
只是想在主网上给出更多的见解。
I it's actually。
我实际上是。
ready to go, ready to deploy.
准备出发,准备部署。
However, we are just doing, we're bug testing at the moment, so we are definitely on target.
然而,我们只是在做,我们目前正在进行错误测试,所以我们肯定是在目标上。
Good to know amazing news and somewhat relevant question is ccn。
很高兴知道惊人的消息和一些相关的问题是 CCN。
lunch that ii assume that this person is asking about our token lunch.
午餐我假设这个人是在问我们的象征性午餐。(这里可能指的是上交易所)
Would this be in july?
这是在七月吗?
It will not be in july. It would be circled then.
不会是在七月。那时它会被圈起来。
Right now.
马上。
it will be. So the best。
会是的。所以最好的。
answer I could give you is we are looking to make sure that happens this year. It should be maybe 2 to 3 months from now. That's our estimate. However, you're in the technology space, sometimes you gotta give a bit of + / - on timing on that.
我可以给你的答案是,我们希望确保今年实现这一目标。从现在开始应该是 2 到 3 个月。这是我们的估计。然而,你在技术领域,有时你必须在时间上给出一些 +/-。
Thank you for the estimate that I this is already very concrete of a time frame.
谢谢你的估计,这已经是一个非常具体的时间框架。
Somebody asked about our strategic investors. What can we tell the community members about this so far at this .?
有人问起我们的战略投资者。到目前为止,我们能告诉社区成员什么呢?
We are in。
我们加入了。
a quite。
A 相当。
of。
的。
amazing dialogue with over 30 v cs. Really excited about ort on the strategic side. So far. We've only announced emargo. There's more to come. I think emargo is one of the most strategic partnerships and investors that one can have as they come with an ecosystem that we can provide our。
与 30 多个 V C 的精彩对话。对战略方面的 ORT 感到非常兴奋。到目前为止。我们只宣布了埃玛戈。还会有更多。我认为 Emargo 是我们可以拥有的最具战略意义的合作伙伴和投资者之一,因为他们拥有我们可以提供的生态系统。
products and services to。
产品和服务。
and just basically on board their community and vice versa。
基本上是在他们的社区上,反之亦然。
in the growth and scalable approach.
在增长和可扩展方法中。
At this moment.
此时此刻。
we are waiting for the round to be completed before we actually speak on the strategic investors that we have。
我们正在等待这轮融资完成,然后才能真正谈论我们拥有的战略投资者。
or have secured.
或者已经安全了。
Thank you for this answer. And we a have an interesting question from。
谢谢你的回答。我们有一个有趣的问题。
this user called I is tencent.
这个用户叫我是腾讯。
our biggest partner.
我们最大的合作伙伴
目前腾讯是最大的,但你可以期待更大的。
that has been formalized. I would say we are working on some extremely large partners or partnerships。
这已经被正式化了。我想说的是,我们正在与一些非常大的合作伙伴或伙伴关系合作。
that would be near equivalent of that as well.
这也几乎与此相当。
The only thing is because of their size, it takes time to。
唯一的问题是因为他们的规模,它需要时间。
actually。
真实的。
ironed out, smooth out the conversation, so we can formalize the relationships.
让谈话顺利进行,这样我们就可以正式确定关系了。
Thank you for sharing this.
谢谢你分享这个。
And the same person asked for what is the current circulation supply of tokens. And I get asked about the listing time, so the current circulation supply.
同一个人问目前代币的流通供应量是多少。我被问到上市时间,所以目前的流通供应。
it's according to our what explorer。
这是根据我们的什么探索者。
that I just checked were around 730,000。(这个数量是三测 ccna 的数量,不包含 ccn)
我刚刚查了一下,大约是 73 万。
total.
总的。
I will also be posting our explore link into the thread. So you guys can have access to all the data that we have in regards to this。
我也将把我们的探索链接发布到帖子中。所以你们可以访问我们在这方面的所有数据。
wonderful.
令人惊奇的。
And I also see chavez。
我也看到了查韦斯。
may have questions or also wants to share something. Hello.
可能有问题或也想分享一些东西。你好。
hello, hello, mike. Hey.
你好你好迈克。嘿。
sebane.
塞班。
Hello, mike. Hello, julia. Hi.
你好迈克。你好,朱莉娅。嗨。
In the constantly evolving world of crypto currencies, china has had a significant impact. Recently, there has been notable tension drowned to the development of virtual assets regulation in hong kong, as reported by an important channel. In china, this unexpected focus on the crypto sector in hong kong has sparked a speculation among analysts, industry, leaders. So given china historical influence in the marks, the coverage has raised question about its potential impact hunting after a possible shift in china stands to word crypto currencies.
在不断发展的加密货币世界中,中国已经产生了重大影响。最近,据一个重要渠道报道,香港虚拟资产监管的发展出现了明显的紧张局势。在中国,这种对香港加密领域的意外关注引发了分析师、行业领导者的猜测。因此,考虑到中国对马克的历史影响,这一报道引发了人们对其潜在影响的质疑,即在中国可能转向加密货币后进行狩猎。
So we won't delve into the details and resulting implication of this development. What matters to us is for the future of wood. We want to know how this will affect sports or the future of ccn some believe that this will have a positive impact on ccn mike, what are your thoughts on this? It would be great if you could share your present as it with us on this matter so that we can understand the impact of such decision on the crypto currencies. So back to you, mike, thank you.
因此,我们不会深入研究这一发展的细节和由此产生的影响。对我们来说重要的是木材的未来。我们想知道这将如何影响体育或 CCN 的未来。有些人认为这将对 CCN 产生积极影响。迈克,你对此有什么看法?如果你能在这件事上与我们分享你的礼物,那就太好了,这样我们就能了解这样的决定对加密货币的影响。所以回到你身边,迈克,谢谢你。
Yeah, sure. So on the org side of things, we are always watching the markets.
是啊,当然。所以在组织方面,我们一直在关注市场。
The。
这个。
updates that are coming in from specifically regions.
来自特定地区的更新。
countries, governments to make sure that we are acting accordingly.
国家和政府确保我们采取相应的行动。
We are seeing More so。
我们看到越来越多的人这样做。
though light favorable。
虽然轻但有利。
leanings towards。
倾向于。
or I should say warmth a。
或者我应该说温暖。
little bit more warmth。
多一点温暖。
to crypto currencies. However. there are some bad actors that make crypto look bad, and I believe we saw a lot of that in twenty, 2002. So that put many on the defense to actually try to figure out a little bit more on how cryptos work, basically their utilities. And then you also had the opposite of that just basically said they don't want to know anymore about crypto because of what they saw in 2022. However, what we're seeing on the ground is that there's a lot of support that's taking place in Hong Kong. I was just there. I saw that there was。
加密货币。然而。有一些坏演员让加密看起来很糟糕,我相信我们在 2002 年的 20 年里看到了很多。因此,这让许多人处于防御状态,试图弄清楚更多关于密码如何工作的信息,基本上是它们的效用。然后你也有相反的说法,基本上是说他们不想再知道加密了,因为他们在 2022 年看到了什么。然而,我们在当地看到的是,在香港有很多支持。我刚刚在那里。我看到有。
regulations towards the trading。
对交易的规定。
of bit coin that being approved the web expo that took place. There was thriving.
在举行的网络博览会上被批准的比特币。那里欣欣向荣。
Ii remember bit coin hit 30 k while I was there. And that was because some of the well known companies in China started adding the bit coin prices to their website, which II found amazing. So what this could mean for org is immeasurable. What we're seeing is I Ort will thrive nonetheless, with or without crypto because of our products are suite of products. The way that we've established this, when I say with or without crypto, I'm speaking of with or without the approval of, I should say, all regions because what we have put together such a utility that's necessary。
我记得我在那里的时候,比特币达到了 3 万美元。这是因为中国的一些知名公司开始将比特币价格添加到他们的网站上,我发现这令人惊讶。因此,这对奥格的意义是不可估量的。我们看到的是,不管有没有加密,我都会蓬勃发展,因为我们的产品是一套产品。我们建立这个的方式,当我说有或没有加密时,我说的是有或没有所有地区的批准,我应该说,因为我们把这样一个实用程序放在一起是必要的。
for humanity。
为了人类。
and its path forward with technology that ought will come out as a leader.
它的技术发展道路应该会成为领导者。
solving these challenges.
解决这些挑战。
which is the infrastructure Challenge。
这就是基础设施的挑战。
of data storage.
数据存储。
And then we basically just utilize our utility token。
然后我们基本上只是利用我们的实用程序令牌。
as an incentive mechanism for participation.
作为参与的激励机制。
So。
那么。
I think we are in the right direction, and based on what you're sharing right now, we。
我认为我们的方向是正确的,基于你现在所分享的,我们。
are on the right path.
走在正确的道路上。
I think that this is gonna be an exciting future for any company in crypto that actually sees it through that last in the middle of。
我认为这将是一个令人兴奋的未来,对于任何一家真正看到它的加密公司来说都是如此。
this bear market.
这个熊市。
their new horizons.
他们的新视野。
And we're seeing a lot more governments warm up to crypto currencies。
我们看到越来越多的政府开始热衷于加密货币。
because of the rollout of their digital currency.
因为他们推出了数字货币。
So sure。
这么肯定。
that。
那。
depends on how you're looking at which currency.
这取决于你如何看待哪种货币。
But I believe。
但我相信。
if you have a true utility token.
如果你有一个真正的实用工具令牌。
and you can prove that like or it does, you're in a good place。
你可以证明这一点,或者它确实如此,你在一个好地方。
to take advantage of the windfall. That's the come. So hopefully that answers your question.
利用这笔意外之财。这就是来。希望这回答了你的问题。
Amazing share as you guys all know that Mike also shared。
惊人的分享,因为你们都知道迈克也分享了。
a lot on the。
很多关于。
and trading site for and token situation for China as one of what he said。
和贸易网站和象征性的情况为中国作为一个他所说的。
the rising。
崛起。
powers of the world and definitely some a hot topic to look for in the。
世界的力量,肯定有一些热门话题寻找。
next decade.
下一个十年。
I'd say。
我会说。
if you were in Hong Kong were half solid.
如果你在香港,你会有一半是可靠的。
thought his speech on life.
认为他关于生命的演讲。
give us a little thumbs up.
给我们点个赞。
We would appreciate to see who was there. Yes.
我们很想知道谁在那里。是的。
And。
和。
I would actually like to use the format as well to see how many of you all have actually downloaded our dss and started like checking it out, like working with it, utilizing it. So you can give us feedback. We want our community to be as actively engaged as possible. We are nothing without the community, and the community's feedback is something that we really treasure.
实际上,我也想使用这种格式,看看你们中有多少人真正下载了我们的 DSS,并开始检查它,使用它。所以你可以给我们反馈。我们希望我们的社区尽可能积极参与。没有社区,我们什么都不是,社区的反馈是我们真正珍惜的东西。
So。
那么。
I'm not sure if you have yet, if you can grab a demos, that would be great. Let us know your feedback.
我不确定你是否有,如果你能拿到一个演示,那就太好了。让我们知道您的反馈。
Take a look at the dss。
看看 DSS。
you can get Free storage, right? It gives you access like AA drop box, the equivalent of like awss three.
你可以得到免费的存储空间,对吗?它可以让你像 AA 投递箱一样访问,相当于 AWSS 3。
Let us know。
让我们知道。
your thoughts on it. In mind.
你对它的想法。在心里。
this is version zero, but it is live. And we have been working not only on partnerships, but also on products to make sure Ort has a sweet of offering and incentives。
这是版本零,但它是活的。我们不仅致力于合作伙伴关系,而且还致力于产品,以确保 ORT 提供良好的服务和激励措施。
for all our ecosystems.
为了我们所有的生态系统。
Thank you for this, Mike. It appears that we have ten more minutes left. Is there anybody in the audience that would like to speak to my say hi, or if you are too shy, you can。
谢谢你,迈克。看来我们还有十多分钟。观众中有没有人想和我打个招呼,或者如果你太害羞,你可以。
also comment in this thread and we will get your questions answered. Mhm.
也可以在这个帖子里发表评论,我们会回答你的问题。嗯。
It's okay if you don't want to ask questions here, feel Free to reach out, you can dm me, give me a follow. I will answer back. And we can keep the conversation going there as well. I。
如果你不想在这里问问题,请随时联系我,你可以给我发邮件,给我一个关注。我会回答的。我们也可以在那里继续对话。我。
think it's always good。
认为它总是好的。
to maintain communication, transparency, its key, especially for the community.
保持沟通、透明,是其关键,尤其是对社会而言。
We want to show you all what we've been working on, which I think。
我们想向大家展示我们一直在做的工作,我认为。
you're gonna be very excited about in the coming days with the announcements to come.
在接下来的几天里,你会对即将到来的公告感到非常兴奋。
So that being said, if there are no more questions or。
话虽如此,如果没有更多的问题或。
anyone wanting to make any more comments, I think then this was a pretty good AMA thank you all very much for your time. Thank you for being ortican spread the word. Let everyone know that you can about or check out our products. Give us the feedback. We talk back. Thank you.
任何想要发表更多评论的人,我认为这是一个很好的 AMA,非常感谢大家的时间。谢谢你成为奥蒂卡传播消息。让每个人都知道您可以了解或查看我们的产品。给我们反馈。我们顶嘴。谢谢。
Mike, for this amazing, ask for anything. Yeah, we will see you in June.
迈克,为了这个神奇的东西,什么都可以要求。是的,我们六月见。
Looking forward to it. Take care of everyone. Enjoy your day. Cheers.
很期待。照顾好每个人。享受你的一天。干杯。